4.1. What documents do I need for proof of name change?
If your degree was obtained under a different name than the one you are using now, you will need to provide documentation that supports your change of name. You will receive an email from our applicant tracking system MyStaffingPro (MSP) with a link to fill out required information before uploading images or scanned documents to a secure drop box.
The following are acceptable documents to show proof of name change:
- Marriage license/certificate
- Record of divorce, court order
- A government-issued document that contains both names (e.g., U.S. passport)
- 2 copies of driver’s licenses (1 with former name, 1 with current name)
- 2 copies of social security cards (1 with former name, 1 with current name)
- An official document that includes your entire name (if your former name is a part of your current full name)