4.1. What documents do I need for proof of name change?
If your degree was obtained under a different name than the one you are using now, you will need to provide documentation that supports your change of name. You will receive an email from our applicant tracking system MyStaffingPro (MSP) with a link to fill out the required information before uploading images or scanned documents to a secure dropbox.
The following are acceptable documents to show proof of name change:
- Marriage license/certificate
- Record of divorce, court order
- A government-issued document that contains both names (e.g., U.S. passport)
- Two copies of driver’s licenses (one with former name, one with current name)
- Two copies of social security cards (one with former name, one with current name)
- Any other official document that includes your entire name (if your former name is a part of your current full name)