5.2. Name and/or Address
To update your personal information, log in to workforcenow.adp.com
- Click on MYSELF
- Then, My Information
- Choose PROFILE
- Choose VIEW MORE under the Personal Info block
- Your personal information should then pop-up on a separate screen
- Scroll down to the ADDRESS section (or other info in need of revision) and update.
- Review information to be sure it’s correct and complete. For your address, be sure to include your apartment/unit #, if applicable.
- Finally, choose SAVE
Please only make changes that are absolutely necessary (legal name change, relocation, etc.)
- If you make any changes to your name, address, or contact information, please change the information in MyStaffingPro (MSP) Please keep in mind that ADP and MSP are independent systems and need to be updated separately.
- To update your MSP account, go to the Job Portal, click on Returning Candidates, and follow the directions. Be sure to use the email address where all MyStaffingPro correspondence is sent. You can log in to MSP through Facebook, but the email must be the same one currently in your MSP profile! If you use a different email address to enter MSP, you will create a duplicate account. Creating a duplicate account will delay processing and as a result you may not receive work.
- A name change requires proof that this is your new legal name.
- If you move to a different state, and if the state deducts for state income tax, you must complete new state tax forms in ADP. Until you complete new tax forms for your new location, Payroll will set your withholdings to Single – 0.
Note: Only submit a request if you are unable to update the information, or if you need instructions on how to provide proof-of-name-change documentation.